If you have been arrested and charged with a drug offense, it is imperative that you seek an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible regardless of whether it is related to marijuana, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine or other substance.
You have specific rights that should be protected; however, police officers are only required to inform you of your rights, not help you understand your rights. If you are found guilty of drug possession, the sentence could range from a fine and counseling to years of incarceration in prison.
Our criminal defense lawyer knows how to shoot holes in the prosecution’s case and can help you get the best possible results for your specific circumstances. We defend a wide variety of drug related criminal charges, including:
- Drug trafficking charges
- Drug possession with intent to deliver charges
- Drug possession with intent to distribute charges
- Drug sales charges
- Cultivation of marijuana charges
- Manufacturing a controlled substance charges
- Possession of a controlled substance charges
- Maintaining a house where drugs are sold or kept charges
- Facilitating a drug transaction by communication device (telephone) charges
- Money laundering charges
- Possession/use of a firearm during a trafficking offense charges
Criminal defense attorney Mike Watkins will vigorously and aggressively defend you against the prosecution’s drug charges. Our experience of more than 30 years in law provides us with a unique advantage in defending our clients.
Contact us online to schedule a FREE Consultation and learn how the law applies to your specific situation. As criminal defense attorneys, we know how to afford you protection under the law. Our education and experience make a difference.